Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Confusion !!!!

"Here, take it", he said pulling out something from his pocket.
It was pitch dark on the pavement so there was no question of  making out as to what was being pulled from the smart blue shirt's pocket.

"Keep it", and a yellow flower was placed on her palm.
A flower that had earlier that day survived from being crushed under the foot of some devotee.

"So from where is this coming?", was her next question.
It was not the general category of flowers which she had received in the past.

"It's from the temple", he replied.
"Temple??", she was startled to hear that.
"Yes, the one which is near to my office, remember?", he said.
"Yea...yea...okay", she got the source of the flower.
"But you went to the temple? When ? Why and with whom?", a lot of inquiries were done. Usual nature of women.
"I don't need a company to go to a temple", he found the question way too weird to answer.

"But yaar, I don't know whose temple I visited?", he said.
"You don't know? Matlab (what do you mean?)", she was confused now.
"I mean, I went to the temple, offered the prayers, got the Pundit's blessings but I actually don't know which God or Goddess I worshipped !!", his reply was enough for her to keep laughing for next few minutes.


Smita



                                                    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews