Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tattoo!

I love being creative or let's say creativity is in my blood.
I ain't too good at drawing or painting stuff but I am good at using things creatively and making attractive stuff from simple things.



I can make an exact copy of the drawing and color it ,obviously ;)
Here's how a tattoo looked like, on the arm of one of my friend, Shruti.
The occasion was our college fest and we decided to participate in our friends event, Tattoo-agio.
We were supposed to make tattoo with the sketch colors provided and this is what I came up with.
However it didn't turned out to be an award wining one but I guess, it do looks a simple and quite attractive one.

LET  ME  FLY  !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews