Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clearing up the dues.....Part 2 ~~~

                                             Okay, so the here are 11 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I love being loved and Love loving others :D
2. I am moody sometimes, but the mood deviation is very shortlived.
3. I love blogging! I can spend my whole life by just blogging if only I can earn through it too!
4. Small things are enough to make me happy.
5. Am not a movie freak but I love watching animated, comedy, thriller and horror movies on my laptop in my leisure hours.
6. I wish I soon get enough money to build a house and live on my own with two special people only in it!
7. I love doing things on time and accordingly.
8. Hate confusion and being put into dilemma situations. I like Life straight and planned.
9.People think I can't dance, but actually I dance and I dance well and those moves also I can do :P
10. Love hearing about me from others, what they think about me, how they take up my actions, how I am as a person...
11. And and and..........I love a lot many things that I can't reveal here :P



                  And here is the list of questions that I need to answer to complete this Tag,

1. Have you always had to struggle for most things you wished for in your life or was it a cake walk till now?
     It's now a cakewalk for me to struggle for all the things that I need or had wished for. Very few things      exist which I had got with no struggle. But the struggle has been like the one that Smita can handle :)
 
2. What are the kiddish qualities in you that you still nurture?
 I speak in male gender sometimes at home :P can't help it!!! 
 
3. Which was the first incident that made you understand the true value/meaning of love?
 No matter how tired or irritated my mother is, she will always take care that she makes me home food and speaks to me in her nicest tone.
That's a mother's love.

4. If you had one single wish (with which you cannot wish 3 more wishes), what would  you wish for?
God, Please make all the people in world happy.
 
5. When it comes to relationships, would you like the other person to be the dependent one or independent one?
I would like the other person to be independently dependent. It's good to be independent at times but not being dependent and being independent all the times may result in fights and the other leaving with the feeling that he/she has no meaning in your life.
 
6. Ice-cream or Chocolate?
Hmmm, hard question, I love Chocolate Ice cream
 
7. Will you change for your loved ones or will you want them to accept you as you are?
Would change for all the things that would make them happy but would also like them to accept me the way I am. I can change for things that they don't like in me. A little love can even make a stone God,so I am still a simple human being!
 
8. Have you ever done anything that is so not you? If yes, what did you do?
 Hmm...Hard for me to answer. This must be asked from the people who know me, right!!! :D
 
9. Logic or Magic? Why?
Magic! Sometime logic application and understanding gets very hard for a living. Somethings should have an explanation that only magic can explain so that simple people like me don't have to apply their brains to understand the logic behind their occurrence or happening!
 
10. What talent you don’t have but wish that you had?
The talent of buttering !!
 
11. Theist or Agnostic or Atheist?
Definately Theist, Atheist while watching horror movies!!!!

The answers were a little diplomatic na?? Blame it on the office culture that now I am into!!!
 

7 comments:

Satish Chandra Satyarthi said...

An interesting read...
great to know u:)

Smita said...

Satish Chandra Satyarthi: Welcome to pagess from diary of a lost girl :) :)

Anonymous said...

Finally a person that puts some real work into a blog. I do like what you have done with the blog.

Suvidha A. said...

This is a good one.. got to know real Smita behind the lost girl. And dancing was a pleasant surprise...

Smita said...

:-)

Smita said...

Surprise surprise :-P:-P:-P

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing talents as neatly as with the layout to your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today..
Dymnagmarmomo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews