Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Interview Time


Being interviewed is a special thing. Especially for a young and naive blogger like me. And being interviewed on DOV was one of my dream, lately. While reading the interviews of other bloggers, I used to dream of seeing my very own words on one such platform one day. But wasn’t expecting this day so soon. All thanks to DOV and Daffodils, for being the interviewer and giving me the opportunity of being the interviewee.

Darlings Of Venus was the perfect place where any such thing could happen.



Read the edited interview here : In Conversation with the Lost Girl !

Unedited Interview will be up soon !
Thanks a ton daffodils. God Bless!

2 comments:

daffodils said...

Love you smita, it was awesome interviewing you :)

Smita said...

love you too daffodils for interviewing me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews