Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Won I Won I Won !!!

Yeah !!!!
I Won!
I Won!!
I Won!!!

My story, CONSEQUENCES,  has WON the 1st runner up position in The Monsoon Madness Contest at The Writer's Lounge.
  





I am so on cloud nine today !!
Yeayyyyyyy !!!
I am just out of words to thank the lovely Admins of TWL and the judges :)
Not to forget,I will be winning a NOVEL !!!
Yes, I am just so excited about it !!

Also, A big round of applause for the winner MAITHILI ,
PULKIT, who shares the 1st runner - up position with me
and
SHRUTI , admins choice award winner.
CHEERS!
It's Party time !!

4 comments:

ste said...

yey now this is party time smitha.... :d :D congrats on your victory

Blogger_smita said...

Yeah ste :D .
It's the time to disco :P :P

Pulkit Tiwari said...

Thanks for all the kind words at my blog :) looking forward to hear more from your end :) And the pleasure is all mine  :) to share the stage with u as I had been saying right from the start. Not being modest or anything, I know blogging from my past 4 year presence on it, There is nothing compared to the passion of the freshness with new people on the block like u have :) I salute that spirit always :) god bless ya!

regards
PULKIT
(pulkit.tiwari@gmail:twitter .com - drop in a mail sometime, as said earlier too we can write something together sometime :)) 

Blogger_smita said...

That was one of the most adorable comments I could ever read on my blog :) :)
Thank you :)
It would be a pleasure to write something with you :) Soon will avail this great opportunity :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews