Okay, so the here are 11 THINGS ABOUT ME
And here is the list of questions that I need to answer to complete this Tag,
1. I love being loved and Love loving others :D
2. I am moody sometimes, but the mood deviation is very shortlived.
3. I love blogging! I can spend my whole life by just blogging
if only I can earn through it too!
4. Small things are enough to make me happy.
5. Am not a movie freak but I love watching animated, comedy, thriller and horror movies on my laptop in my leisure hours.
6. I wish I soon get enough money to build a house and live on my own with two special people only in it!
7. I love doing things on time and accordingly.
8. Hate confusion and being put into dilemma situations. I like Life straight and planned.
9.People think I can't dance, but actually I dance and I dance well and those moves also I can do :P
10. Love hearing about me from others, what they think about me, how they take up my actions, how I am as a person...
11. And and and..........I love a lot many things that I can't reveal here :P
1. Have you always had to struggle for most things you wished for in your life or was it a cake walk till now?
It's now a cakewalk for me to struggle for all the things that I need or had wished for. Very few things exist which I had got with no struggle. But the struggle has been like the one that Smita can handle :)
2. What are the kiddish qualities in you that you still nurture?
I speak in male gender sometimes at home :P can't help it!!!
3. Which was the first incident that made you understand the true value/meaning of love?
No matter how tired or irritated my mother is, she will always take care that she makes me home food and speaks to me in her nicest tone.
That's a mother's love.
4. If you had one single wish (with which you cannot wish 3 more wishes), what would you wish for?
God, Please make all the people in world happy.
5. When it comes to relationships, would you like the other person to be the dependent one or independent one?
I would like the other person to be independently dependent. It's good to be independent at times but not being dependent and being independent all the times may result in fights and the other leaving with the feeling that he/she has no meaning in your life.
6. Ice-cream or Chocolate?
Hmmm, hard question, I love Chocolate Ice cream
7. Will you change for your loved ones or will you want them to accept you as you are?
Would change for all the things that would make them happy but would also like them to accept me the way I am. I can change for things that they don't like in me. A little love can even make a stone God,so I am still a simple human being!
8. Have you ever done anything that is so not you? If yes, what did you do?
Hmm...Hard for me to answer. This must be asked from the people who know me, right!!! :D
9. Logic or Magic? Why?
Magic! Sometime logic application and understanding gets very hard for a living. Somethings should have an explanation that only magic can explain so that simple people like me don't have to apply their brains to understand the logic behind their occurrence or happening!
10. What talent you don’t have but wish that you had?
The talent of buttering !!
11. Theist or Agnostic or Atheist?
Atheist while watching horror movies!!!!
The answers were a little diplomatic na?? Blame it on the office culture that now I am into!!!