Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 after I am 30!

Alright!
I know the title for the post is quiet funny enough to grab your attention to read the post.Hope you won't be disappointed as I won't be making it too long for you all to read.

Few months back, while blog-walking, I came across a blog post, "30  before I turn 30". It was a list of thirty things that the blogger had made, and he was ticking his list, doing a two or more thing every year. The list included a variety of things to be done. Like doing bungee-jumping to attending a rock concert, meeting Avril Lavigne to doing some nasty stuff to at a funeral. The list wasn't disclosed but some of the things were boasted there that he had checked on his list.


Now, my mind too started ticking. Every nice thing we see, we want it! Human Nature.
I have been a kind of sober, mommy's girl but then I am not one of those who would miss the fun. I just mould things my way. Hence, 30 after I am 30! I don't have a boyfriend to accompany me in the things I have planned I would like to do nor do I have a brother or a sister for that company. I have good friends (read Best friends) but na, I have loads other things to do with them. Now what other way is left for the poor girl like me to choose ! Oh No, No, I am not so innocent as I look!
I have a list, actually still preparing it, and now that I have jotted down what all I would like to do, all I need is somebody. Boyfriend thing is a No No scenario in my life, I have not fortunate enough in that department yet, No Regrets, but definitely I will be married one day!( Big Grin ) And My husband will have to have to do all that that list includes! (Devil Laugh)
Oh! I am so Cruel at times !

P.S.:I have been looking for 10 days challenge, where the blogger introduces itself to its readers through a list of 10 things, writing one every day, I have searched a lot many  blogs but couldn't find one. If by chance you have it on your blog and are reading this post, please let me know :) 

3 comments:

Bikram said...

hi.. well why look for the challenge create one for yourself and Get writing :) easy peasy..

Bikram's

Smita said...

Bikramjit : Yea, Will do that too :) I have certain ideas in mind :)

Outpost Empress said...

Haven't decided if the list gets longer as one gets older, or if it gets shorter.
Thanks for popping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews