Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Apetite

An innocent look
Like that of a child
Planning a notorious act
In the back of his mind!

"I can't tell
I can't discuss
I am gonna be caught"
Are the various thoughts

"How do I say
How I execute it
But I have to
Let me calculate all possible ways"

She was still there
He still had it
Eyes playing hide and seek

There she got it
Dancing of the eyeballs made it quite clear
Mouth wanted to speak
But tongue had made it unclear

"Do you want some"
Were the words waiting to come out
She heard them anyway even when they weren't said aloud

"That's okay. You know about my small appetite."
So came the bright shine in his eyes
The meal was devoured with a wide smile!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews