Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Dreams are vague!

"I miss you"
"Yes, I miss you too"
"I can't believe it's been two years since I saw you
Seems like yesterday that you were gone", she replied.

"I know", she said.
I have been counting every second since I came back
Every second planning my next visit home
I know it's been two years now. she thought in the back of her mind.

It has been a long night.
Tiring and weary.
Drained out of energy
Quickly she went dreamy

It was all blurr
Chilly as hell
"Where are you going", said the voice
"Home", answered she!

What stops you
Why you cannot
No this is not right
Voices kept telling her

With a shrill
The dream was broken
She was home
But how, this was still unknown

She got out of bed
"Good morning, you feeling better now?, got greeted by her father
"Yeah but how did I...",she was puzzled.
"Last night you bought a one way ticket"
"A ticket to come home"








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews