Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year :)

"Why?",she sounded furious now.
"I am sorry but he's nowhere to be seen",he said.
"Take a good look again na. He must be somewhere near".
"I did look on two floors for him. He was on a call here only and then while talking he went somewhere.But now I can't come and am sorry",he said in a sunken voice. Surely did he wanted to see her.
"But why? Why do you have to wait for him to come back? Can't you come without telling him? Moreover you will be lying only so why wait for him to return?".
"No...I have the keys that's why I can't come.",he replied.
"Message him that you will come after sometime so that he may know."she suggested.
"No..that won't be a good thing to do na. He might be coming anytime I guess.Then I will come.".
"Why don't you give the keys to somebody else, somebody you both know or somebody whose there at the moment.",she suggested again.
"No..that too won't be a good thing either to do na",he was in no way possible about to meet her soon.
Tangled circumstances leading to some furious arguments and mood implications.

He wanted to meet. She wanted to meet. But, without letting this other guy know about their meeting for some reasons but now situation was getting a bit tacky. She has been waiting for the evening to come the whole day as that's the time when they get to meet all alone, but today luck was not on their side.
And now she was getting furious because earlier she had informed him that she would be reaching their usual meeting point in ten minutes and he was supposed to be there but as he shared his room with this another guy, who had disappeared for the time being,they were unable to meet today.

 "So...should I go or wait? ", she asked.
"Hmm...You go. I won't be able to come today.",he answered.
"Seriously?",she freaked at his denial.
"Yes.Am sorry",he sounded low.
"I am extremely sorry. But circumstances are....oh, here he comes. Wait, I will call you in few minutes",and he hung her up.
She waited for him some more minutes outside the building.
Twenty minutes had already passed.


Ten more minutes passed.
She thought of calling him million times or messaging him up and asking about his status on their meeting but she waited.
Waited for him to call her.
Few more minutes passed and alas came his call.
"Hey,.......I.....won't be able to come today",he said.
"What?",she freaked.
"Yea, I tried my best to come but he's not getting convinced with my excuses",he said.
"What all excuses did you make?",she tried calming down her voice.
"I said I have to get a new SIM for one of my friends so I said  to go on my own for that but he didn't buy that. He said he will accompany me or maybe later when we go for dinner then I can do that work",he explained.
"That's it. You tried once and you are done.",she was staring to get angry now.
"Noo..I tried some two three times with different ideas but he's not at all in a mood to buy any of my excuses today.",he sounded worried now.
"And you didn't try again. Now that's Disgusting.Whole day the thing that I wait for, is the evening to come. Whole class all I think about is the time when the session will get over and then I will meet you and now you are saying you won't be able to come?",she blasted.
"Am sorry....", but before he could finish she again blasted on him,"also am wearing the pendant set that you gifted, even then you are saying you can't come."
"Say it that you don't want to meet me anymore straightaway, why making lame excuses for that",she was totally pissed off at him now.
"No.I never meant that....", he said.
"No, please go ahead and say it then. All this hints at that only and it's okay if you are done. Doesn't matters. We don't have to meet daily, do we? It's okay if we are not meeting for one day. Tomorrow also something will surface up and we won't be able to meet, then again something will happen day after tomorrow. ", she said angrily.
"No...that's not gonna happen.It's just this one time....",he tried clarifying but she just won't listen.
"This will keep happening and No, it's all okay. Everything is fine. I don't want to talk now. So I am hanging up now. Bye", and she dismissed the call in full anger.
He called her back immediately.
She was angry but she answered the call.
"Yes..? Now why are you calling?", angrily she answered.
"I didn't come today so let's talk na, Please",he was as humble as one could be at fault but she was in no mood of calming down.
"No...I f we can't meet then I don't feel like talking like this on phone",she said.
"But we do meet on all other days na. So please talk na, for few minutes only, if you can",he requested.
"Yea, we do meet. For ten minute, fifteen minutes or sometimes maybe twenty minutes",she complained of their past short meetings.
"We have also met for an hour",he tried recalling their long happy meetings.
"Yea, but just once or twice",she was still angry.
"You know na, I can't do anything here. I am bound with him na. That's why so less time We get together."he tried calming her down.
"Yea, I know. I am not saying anything. Do as you please. Now please don't call me, I don't want to talk anymore now." and the fight continued.

Two times she hung up and one time he did it.
His hanging up was the last and the most unexpected.
She didn't like it. She had never expected this to happen and this quiet disturbed her. She was angry at him, for not meeting her that day when she really wanted to meet and now she was also not happy for fighting with him and got disturbed with his sudden unexpected reaction like this to all this.
Tears did their work and calmed her anger.
She called him up after some half hour.
He sounded quiet settled as if he had just  hung up with prior notice.
"Why did you hung up like this on me?"she asked, softly.
"Hmm..because you didn't want to talk to me o with what other option was I left?"he answered plainly.
"Hmm..So you will now do all that I will ask you to do? huh?".
"Hmm...No. But, yes. Most of it I do as you only say",he replied.

They were now talking to each other. Anger was kept aside and he forgave her. Some half hour they talked. Lot's of sorry and complaints were made and lots of forgiving and making the other person understand the critical situation sessions were done.

"So where are you right now?",he asked.
"Am still sitting outside the building where I wait for you everyday",she sighed.
"You are still there?",he was surprised.
"Yes am still there.",she said.
"Really?",he asked again.
"Yes, really. I am still sitting there. I have been sitting there only since you left with him for your place in the evening.",she answered.
"Okay Okay....Hmm..You are not bluffing right?",he still sounded conspicious.
"No..Why on Earth will I lie to you about this? You don't believe me, isn't it!",she said in one go.
"Okay okay, chill. I do believe you. Don't get angry now",he said.
"I am not losing my calm",she lied.
He knew she lied to him.
"Sure?",he teased her.
"Yes, sure",she answered bit irritated.
"Alright then, turn ",he said.
She stood and turned. He was standing right behind her.
"You..what are you doing here?",she was amazed to see him like this.
"See, I came. I made an excuse and I came because somebody was getting too angry at me for no fault of mine."he said, making this innocent baby face.
"Am sorry."she asked embarrassingly for forgiveness, feeling terrible for her rude behavior.
"Don't say sorry. But you shouldn't have been so angry at me na. Who talks so rudely like this to somebody?"he sure wanted her to realize her mistake.
"I know, and I am extremely sorry for that. I won't do it again."she said, ashamed of her rudeness shown to him few moments back.
"But how did you manage?"she was curious to know.
"Leave it. I came na, that's what's important for you to know".he replied.
"Okay, now don't say anything else. Come let's go ",and she dragged her by her hand.
"But where ?",she asked.
He didn't reply but just smiled.
"Come na, let's go to our usual point",he said.
"But where are we going?"she asked again in midway.
"Viewpoint",came the reply along with a big grin on his face.
"But...",she stopped before completing.
"But what?",he asked.
"No, nothing. Let's just go",she said.She didn't want to offend him now with any of her stupid complaints about anything, after being so bad with him,as somewhere she too liked that place. Calm and quiet.

They spent some time together on his favorite meeting spot, Viewpoint, named by him only. Little talk about recent things, family talks, future talks, fight clarifications with a chocolate and chips made their today's meeting at the viewpoint.
"I guess, it's time that we should go. He must be looking for you na",she said,lifting his hand to show him his watch.
"Hmm...I will have to, right?",he didn't want to go.
"Yes",she sighed.
"Hmm..Okay. ",and he took something out from his pocket.
A gift.
"Gift! For me",she was shocked.
He just smiled.
"What's there in it?"she asked taking it from him.
He just smiled.
"Looks like a box. Lemme open it",she said struggling through the ribbon attached on it's top.
Finally the gift was unwrapped.
She was dumbfounded to see what was inside.
Beautiful set of bangles. 
"Happy New year",he said.


   

5 comments:

Jasmine Dayal said...

hey!! i lov your way of writing... its superb!! keep it up.. :)

Jasmine Dayal said...

hey!! i lov your way of writing... its superb!! keep it up.. :)

Smita said...

jasmine dayal : thanks :) keeo visiting :)

Sh@s said...

Sweet story with an unexpected ending :) Enjoyed reading it.

Smita said...

shas : but the end does makes an impression on the reader, right? :)
Keep visiting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews