Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012


                                              Happy New Year !

Yea, the year 2012 has begun and so has the time to be back to blogging world arrived for me. Year 2011 has been a year of many mixed emotions and this not being a personal blog, don't expect I would be detailing out the details from my personal life but just to give a hint of as to how the year has been for me, I would like to share one of my Facebook update,

                    Year 2011 started with things that I don't wanna ever recall  
                                                          but                  
Year 2011 is ending with things,I would love to remember throughout my life ♥                                        Wish you all a happy and prosperous year ahead :)

Things were different on January 1st,2011 and are totally the opposite on January 1st,2012. I won't complain about 2011 as being the most depressing and pathetic year but it did bring along some happiness at the end, hence proven, after every dark night comes the brightest sunlight.

A big thank you to all the readers who have been reading and also a big thanks to all those who took the pain to comment on some of the blog posts and mark them as cool,funny or interesting. Guys. your comments and response mean a lot to me. The followers list got big but my laziness at blogging frequently still hinders my path of being famous :P Blame it all on the hectic college and academic schedule, plus now I have a  job in totally different field to keep up-to but my love for my baby is never gonna die. I will keep blogging, no matter how infrequently but I can never ever leave my love for writing. And maybe someday, I too will have a big followers list ;)

So people, if you are reading this, I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year once again. May God fulfill all your wishes and grant you all the happiness and prosperity in this world. See you soon in this new year with some new fresh mind boggling posts. It's time that I blog seriously, regularly,  ;)

P.S. : Another two states will be finished soon (PROMISE) and soon a flow of fresh romantic, emotional series will flow on [ages from, Diary of a Lost Girl plus the blogger has also been working on some other topics :P  Now, no more speaking only writing doing !

Meanwhile you can hit the like button for Facebook page
or be a follower here :D to read the blogger's thoughts.
I also have another blog, if by chance you happen to know, a personal collection of all my creations till now,
Follow it if you like it :)
Till then,
Keep shining and smiling :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews