Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am crying


Tears have started to show up again.
I cried in the afternoon, after the monstrous fight I saw, and now I am crying again.

Soaked down in tears, what's the reason that's making me cry?
Do I even know it?
Do I exactly know the reason, that i am crying for?
Or is it just that I am filled with so much pain that I barely need a reason to cry!

Tears are your best friend. Yes they are.
They don't ever leave you alone. Ever.
They don't need an invitation.
And certainly they don't have that ego and attitude problem.
They just hold you whenever you are left alone by the world.
And always make their presence felt.
Whether you enjoy it or not !

To start crying in the middle of a holly-wood movie, at the sight that everything was fine happening in the picture, is the sign that I am going insane?
I was watching a happy movie, for god's sake.
Then why did you have to show up then, I asked my little best friend.

You might be watching a happy themed movie but you must remember that pains are real.
They are life.



Happy things are just for stories and movies and not for real. So to make you come back to reality, to get that real element alive in you, I come.
I come to remind you, the things that need your attention. I don't come on my please.
I come just to be with you. As I know, how alone, how hurt, how lonely you are.
Let me not leave you.
Because I know you don't worth my presence now, but surely will mark my absence.

 Is this all true?
Am I crying because I don't have those happy moments left in my life anymore?
I want to be happy so why cant I just  be happy?   
I too want to smile, laugh,
but all that I can tell you right now
is
that,
I am crying !

6 comments:

Girl with a silver pen said...

your feelings are so real!
Tears really are amazing little things. The world might turn away, but they stay. Wait till they give way to a smile, and everything will change. Take care!
Hugs.

Smita said...

@girl with a silver pen : True :) and to be honest, I enjoy the company my tears give me, as they ask for nothing in return to be with me at any time, any moment of my life :)

Girl with a silver pen said...

"They ask nothing in return"...
Wish this could be true for all our relationships!

Smita said...

@girl with a silver pen : wish this could be :)

Girl with a silver pen said...

"They ask nothing in return"...
Wish this could be true for all our relationships!

Smita said...

@girl with a silver pen : True :) and to be honest, I enjoy the company my tears give me, as they ask for nothing in return to be with me at any time, any moment of my life :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews