Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Not a Good Person


I might appear to you as one of the best daughters, you had ever seen.
As the most obedient child, as the most helpful friend or as the most caring person on earth.
But the reality isn't always what your eyes see or what your ears hear!
Sometimes things, as we perceive or see, turn out to be totally different.
And believe me, thats just the case with me.

I am not a good daughter.
I have hurted my parents a lot.
Argued a lot many times with my mother.
Replied rudely to my father.

I am not a nice friend.
I have had fights with them to the point that I dont speak to some of them anymore.
I have turned down people, when I was their only hope in some situations.
I betrayed some, when they had put their total trust in me.
I have lied to many about a lot of things.
I just couldn't bear anyone and that's the reason I don't have a friend right now.

I am not a good person.
I have thought ill for many, pointed out their mistakes and made them felt bad for it, sometimes terribly.
I have been passing on judge-mental things about some lives and have even proved them wrong in their own lives.

I am not as good as you think I a,
I am not as good as I appear
I am not an ideal person, friend or daughter
I am simply not,
what I am !

4 comments:

Shruti Gupta said...

ohhh....lovely....u knw these thngs abt urself..thts gr8....

Smita said...

@shruti : I know a lot more about myself than you people even have a hint of !!
And if you people think I am arrogant,rude or don't have my feet on ground, then you people may think what you want to :) :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting :)

Smita said...

@shruti : I know a lot more about myself than you people even have a hint of !!
And if you people think I am arrogant,rude or don't have my feet on ground, then you people may think what you want to :) :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting :)

shruti said...

ohhh....lovely....u knw these thngs abt urself..thts gr8....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews