Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CABG Part 9

17th December

9 : 00 pm

                     6 hours had passed with no news about him.Everything seemed to be so lucid just yesterday but today everything seemed to be coming to an end.Storm of different thoughts were giving me a
headache.Sitting in the corner, quietly,looking at my mother who was trying to show her best ,smiling for me,displaying that the troublesome clouds will go away ,be strong but I knew how strong she was from inside. How strange,a Woman suffers through every ups and downs, stands as the strongest pillar for her family, never complains and yet she is never cared for!Never thought of!She is also human,she too feels like crying,shouting her agony to people but then this is God's most wonderful creation, Woman! She will bear everything on her,for her child,for her husband,for her family,for everyone ,without a line of worry on her face ! Salute to Woman !

                    Eagerly awaiting for the call,different thoughts striking my mind ,I tried smiling,for my mother,for the lady who needed support and what else could have assuaged her at the moment but the serene smiling face of her only daughter.Thank You God,for giving me strength,my mother patience and blessing us with such wonderful people who helped us out through the most crucial times if our life.Thankyou :)

                    What  a lady would have done,husband to be hospitalized immediately and only a girl child in family with no relatives present at the moment, if it hadn't been for Mr.Singh's magnanimity.God sends troubles along with a package, containing their solution.Alas,heard the announcement.Only one was asked,who would be allowed to see Father coming out of the OT,to satisfy,the patient has been operated.One with a strong heart was needed,to see him,with different cuts and wounds,tubes penetrating his body, with him sleeping in sound sleep,to be continued for the next 24hrs.My uncle was chosen.So that would mean I won't be seeing my father for another 18 hrs.What a pity,but was worth everything for my Dad to be healthy again :) And I was asked to go home,again,being a girl, and my elder cousin brother was asked to stay to support mother.Leaving mother and Father,I left the hospital premises.Ate my food,was lying in bed by 12,would sleep any moment while mother will again spend a sleepless night with father sleeping under sleeping medicines influence.How shameless at times we become !I said prayer for things to settle back to normal again, fearing the visible darkness of the room, closed my eyes,waiting for tomorrow's sun to rise.

            As Till then all I could do was, sit and watch the time pass by !


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't know very well the english, but this post it's great!! Con mucha pasión!
I like the way you can express your feelings Smita!!
Saludos desde Venezuela! ;)

Smita said...

:)

Ernesto L said...

i don't know very well the english, but this post it's great!! Con mucha pasión!
I like the way you can express your feelings Smita!!
Saludos desde Venezuela! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews