Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

CABG Part 1

PART 1

16th December,


       I was happy. Finally I was a trainee at a place where I could ever imagine to be. BEL, Bharat Electronics, Paradise for electronics engineers. Being an introvert I was frightened as to who all I shall meet but then came a very sweet girl with her name being very very familiar in my life, Surabhi and surprisingly my batchmate, a friend of friend ! I was thoroughly enjoying being in a PSU with so lively friends. I had plans of totally changing myself and I was working hard on it but then nobody knows whats next in your life. I thought finally I had control over things but didn't know my life was about to take such a 180 degree turn that even living my life would appear lethargic to me,I being very lively to love life the way it comes !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews